Pool Rite, Inc. is a Local Family Owned & Operated Business
Licensed & Insured
Swimming Pool & Spa Service
We accept all major credit cards; American Express, Discover, Mastercard & Visa, Personal and Business checks.
Weekly Maintenance Package:
- Pool sides and waterline scrubbed and brushed as required.
- Skim pool surface water of floating debris
- Skimmer baskets removed and cleaned.
- Pump strainer removed & cleaned.
- Scrub waterline as required.
- Your pool vacuumed with our own High Power Vacuum saving wear and tear on your pump and filtration system.
- Backwash Sand and D.E. filters as required. Clean cartridge filters as required.
- Add Filter Media as required (for D.E. Filters) after backwash.
- Inspection of all pool equipment (pump, filter, heater, chlorine generator, etc.).
- Clean chlorine generator cells as required.
- Water chemistry accurately tested by titration/reagent method and balanced accordingly with appropriate products.
- Remove cover and fold
- Cover anchors removed or screwed down
- Equipment installed and system assembled
- Auto-fill turned on
- Install ladders & handrails
- Remove plugs on all lines.
- Install skimmer baskets & return Eyeballs
- Pool pump turned on and set for initial 24 Hr. filtration
- Brush, scrub and power vacuum
- Heater tested
- Initial chemistry analysis & treatment of water performed
FALL CLOSINGS (Winterize)
- Final cleaning and vacuuming performed
- Water level reduced
- Water treated with winter algaecide and necessary chemicals
- Auto-fill disconnected, line blown out and capped
- All pool lines blown out and winterized with non-toxic anti-freeze
- Skimmer lines filled with non-toxic anti-freeze and plugged
- Heater decommissioned
- Filter drained
- Cartridge filters and DE filters broken down, cleaned and reassembled
- Pump disconnected from system (if possible) and stored inside client’s home
- Pump lines plugged
- Pool cover taken out of storage and securely installed
- Monitoring throughout the winter to prevent freeze damage due to excessive rainfall.
If you have any questions or would like to set up a service schedule
Please call us at: 631-668-3716
or use our “Contact Us” page.